- A beautifully presented nearly new family home benefiting from a host of extras
- Lounge with a top quality Amtico floor and wall mounted feature electric fire
- Four bedrooms upstairs all with quality bedroom furniture and the master with a luxury en-suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden and a brick paved patio area
- Detached garage
- Centrally located just 6.5 miles from Belfast
- Walking distance to all local amenities including, primary School, Church, convenience store, childrens Park, Restaurant & Bar
- Bus stop heading into Belfast, Ballygowan with ease
This is a great opportunity to purchase a nearly new home that benefits from a host of additional features and benefits that will save a lot of hassle for the lucky purchasers. The property has been finished to a very high standard and is beautifully presented throughout. Some of the great features is the large centre island in the kitchen that will make entertaining a pleasure and the luxurious Amtico floor in the lounge.
There are four bedrooms in the property, the fourth is ideal as an office or nursery for growing families. The vendor has added storage in all four bedrooms by way of luxury slide robes and open storage ideal as a walk-in wardrobe in the fourth. These can easily be removed if desired.
The rear garden and paved patio area is fully enclosed with plenty of space for children or pets, or simply to enjoy some peace and quiet. Countering that if you want to enjoy a bite to eat or a pint in the local it is certainly within easy walking distance.
All viewers must strictly adhere to government Covid 19 guidelines during their visit.