- Stunning Penthouse Apartment within Sought After Development
- Breath-taking uninterrupted views
- 8 metre South Facing balcony
- Generous Bright Lounge with Dining Area
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms Including Spacious Master with Modern En-suite Shower Room
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Lift to upper floors
- Well Presented Throughout with Many Fine Features Ideal for Modern Day Living
- 2 Underground Parking Spaces & Additional Visitor Parking Outside
- Extremely Convenient with Easy Access via Car, Bus or Train to Belfast & Lisburn
- Service Charges Approx. £850 per annum
This stunning 9th floor penthouse apartment occupies a sought after extremely convenient situation within the impressive Redwoods development complex in Dunmurry on the former site of the original Conway Hotel. The location benefits from excellent access to the city centre of Belfast and Lisburn by either car or public transport including by bus or train.
The apartment offers generous well proportioned accommodation that centres around the impressive lounge with dining area open plan to the modern fitted kitchen. This is further enhanced by the many fine features that overall cater for all those aspects of modern day living.
With so much to offer in the way of location and value for money, early inspection is highly recommended so as not to miss out on this excellent sale or investment opportunity.
Living/Dining/Kitchen: 8.00m x 4.90m
Bathroom: 2.40m x 2.24m
Bedroom 1: 3.48m x 3.22m
Bedroom 2: 5.90m x 3.78m
En-Suite: 1.89m x 1.70m