- Deluxe turnkey finish
- Gas fired Central Heating system with condensing combi-boiler
- PVC fascia boards, doors and windows
- Fitted kitchen with high gloss units
- Fitted appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Splash back tiling
- Marble fireplace and open fire
- Solid internal doors
- Landing with Shelved Storage Hotpress.
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En-suite.
- Bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor
- Floored roof space, light and ladder trap door access
- Fully alarmed.
- Tarmac driveway
- Base for garden shed
- Fully enclosed to rear, laid in lawn.
- Close to bus top and main roads.
- Within walking distance of schools and town.
Situated just off the Carniny Road in Ballymena, Carnwood is the latest development from Award Winning property developer JFM Construction. No. 39 has been finished to a deluxe turnkey spec and must be viewed to fully appreciate the attention to detail.
Carnwood is ideally located in an established residential area. Residents can enjoy the convenience of Ballymenas vibrant centre, and the peacefulness afforded by a development located away from the main throng of the town. Commuters travelling further afield can avail of a comprehensive road and commuter network, which enables easy access to the north, west and south, to Belfast City Centre and beyond. Ballymenas extensive rail and bus networks provide links to many locations throughout the province.
Beautiful open countryside is close to hand, with some of Ulsters finest villages a short drive away. The stunning village of Broughshane is four miles to the east, where residents can enjoy the quaint atmosphere and perhaps a cosy lunch at the picturesque Thatch Inn. Galgorm is a similar distance to the west, complete with stunning riverscapes and world-class Galgorm Hotel and Spa in which to relax and unwind.
Ballymena benefits from a compact town centre, providing an array of excellent boutiques, shopping centres and high street stores, interspersed with coffee shops, bistros and great restaurants to spend relaxed evenings and weekends with friends and family. Those who enjoy fitness can avail of the Seven Towers Leisure Centre as well as the running, walking and cycling opportunities with the local parkland. Ballymena is a very family-centric location with a superb selection of schools and colleges as well as recreational fun to be enjoyed within the ECOS Centre, the local cinema complex and The Braid (Museum and Arts Centre) to name just a few locations.
- Kitchen / Dining: 13’5” x 18’3” max
- Lounge: 15’8” x 11’4”
- Bathroom: 6’6” x 10’4”
- Bedroom 3: 8’9” x 8’9”
- Bedroom 2: 12’5” x 9’0”
- Master Bedroom: 12’1” x 11’5” plus ensuite