Located within walking distance of Londonderry Primary School, walking distance of bus station and town centre, walking distance of Ards Leisure Centre, local shop within 1 minute walking distance. Both Shopping Centre and Hardford Link in walking distance. Easy commuting location via car to Belfast and Bangor. Quiet child friendly area.
This well proportioned Mid Townhouse offers well presented accommodation over three floors and would be an ideal purchase for a young first time buyer or an investor alike.
- Phoenix Gas Fired Central Heating System / Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room And Separate Utility Room.
- Two Bedrooms And Two Reception Rooms.
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite With Ceramic Tiled Walls.
- Low Maintenance Garden To Rear, Timber Deck Area, Stones, Artificial Grass And Fencing.
- Suitable For The Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Scheme
Entrance porch. Entrance hall.
Large reception room/alternate living room/play room with carpet and spotlights 2.8m x 5.5m (9' 2 “ x 18' 0”)
Roller door garage/utility garage area 2.0m x 2.7m (6' 6” x 8' 10”)
4.78m x 4.37m (15' 8" x 14' 4")
4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built in dishwasher, washing machine, duropal 3mm round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, wall tiling, phoenix gas fired boiler.
1.8m x 1.9m ( 5' 10” x 6' 2”) Duropal worktop, high level kitchen unit, tumble dryer.
White suite, bath with mixer taps, glass shower screen and mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, 2.65m X 1.7m (8' 8” x 5” 6”)
Study/play area vith velux window 2.6 X 2.5 ( 8' 6” x 8' 2”)
4.8m x 2.57m (15' 9" x 8' 5")
3.71m x 2.74m (12' 2" x 9' 0")
Low Maintenance Garden To Rear, Timber Deck Area, Stones, Artificial Grass And Fencing 6.54m X 5.5m ( 21' 5” X 18' 0”)