“Truly one of the most spectacular properties to come to the Northern Ireland property market in recent years!”
- Stunning property with adjacent commercial premises currently trading as Izz Design (Manufacturer of Bespoke Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Natural Stone Flooring & Walls etc.)
- House & Garage are sited on a C. 1.5 acre site. Commercial site containing yard and sheds on a 1.5 acre site.
- Option to purchase additional adjacent agricultural lands up to a total of 34.5 acres (Price On Application)
- Under floor heating – Ground & First Floor
- 30Kw Boiler stove linked to first floor with addition of radiators. Bench radiators, kitchen & utility room, stainless steel radiators in all bathrooms and en-suites.
- Heat recovery system linked to solar panels.
- Rain harvesting system linked to a well, together with mains water.
- Pressurized water system.
- Construction of insulated cavity with inside skin thermal block on it’s flat.
- Double glazing oak PVC windows.
- Solid wood front and back doors one with stain glass panels. Back door is a stable door which opens in two pieces.
- Sliding sash with tilting facility.
- Handmade chestnut kitchen with solid plywood, carcases finished with granite worktops and sill.
- Island unit with sink granite and Corian worktop.
- 1200mm Range cooker, 6 ring gas top, x2 electric ovens below.
- 900 wide built in oven with combination oven microwave and grill.
- Built in dishwasher & coffee machine
- Free standing tall fridge/freezer.
- Built in larder units with walk in pantry.
- Curved staircase, Greenheart Treads. Outside balcony off first floor hallway, with stainless steel railing and glass.
- Large bedroom off back hall, complete with built in wardrobe space and full bathroom.
- 5 main bedrooms – one with en-suite three complete with full bathrooms.
- Additional ground floor bedroom/study
- Main family bathroom with slipper bath and shower.
- Natural stone flooring throughout except for downstairs bedroom/study, which is cherry solid wood.
- 9x6m barbeque area with Bangor blue slate roof complete with wood burner and 3m long solid wood table.
- Outside garage 900sqf dwelling with shower room. (used as dwelling while the main house was being built).
Lounge: 8.52m x 6.30m
Kitchen: 11.05m x 7.90m
Lounge: 6.30m x 6.24m
Shower Room: 1.98m x 1.54m
Utility: 2.80m x 4.23m
WC: 1.50m x 2.54m
Bedroom 1/Study: 3.22m x 4.70m
Bedroom 2: 3.95m x 4.57m
En-Suite: 3.36m x 2.32m
Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 5.17m
En-Suite: 2.83m x 1.07m
Bathroom: 3.21m x 3.95m
Master Bedroom: 5.98m x 5.82m
En-Suite: 3.47m x 2.33m
Walk-in Wardrobe: 2.79m x 2.16m
Bedroom 5: 4.00m x 3.27m
Bedroom 6: 3.89m x 3.95m
Bedroom 7: 5.42m x 4.03m
En-Suite: 2.24m x 3.76m
Wardrobe: 1.72m x 3.14m