- Period Residence in large private site
- Mature grounds extend to circa 0.6 acres and offer panoramic views from the elevated rear garden
- May be suitable for redevelopment (domestic or commercial use) subject to planning approval
- Ideal for Investors as currently producing a rental income of £850 per calendar month
- Tarmac driveway with large parking area at rear
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Security alarm
- Located within easy walking distance of the Quays Complex and city centre
Entrance Hall Hardwood ftront door. Laminated wooden flooring. Utility Area with Shower Room off.
Lounge 13' x 11' Feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Front aspect.
Sitting Room 13'2" x 11'1" Feature fireplace. Wooden floor. Front aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' x 9'4" Wooden floor. View aspect.
Kitchen/Living Area 29'6" x 14'5" Open plan design. Kitchen / dining area comprises a pine fronted fitted kitchen. Housing for range cooker. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Sink unit. Spot lighting. Laminated wooden flooring. Tel. pt. Tv pt.
Conservatory 11'2" x 10'3" Tiled floor. Patio doors to rear.
Landing Split level. Rear window view of garden.
Bathroom 11' x 9'1" White suite with Jacuzzi bath, whb, wc plus walk-in shower unit. Spot lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress. Side and rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10'8" Fitted wardrobes. Wooden flooring. Front aspect.
Study 6'6" x 6'1" Tel. pt. Wooden flooring. Front aspect.
Bedroom 3 Fitted wardrobe. Wooden flooring. Front aspect.
Bedroom 4 11' x 10'7" into recess. Wooden flooring. Side aspect.
House built during the 1930s. Extended to rear with the conservatory added in more recent years.
Some original features and internal doors remain
Outside water tap
Gardens mainly laid to lawn although same have become mostly overgrown and in need of attention
Wooden decking area to rear
Tenure - Long leasehold (<999 years)