- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached House Situated On An Extensive Corner Site.
- Spacious Lounge Leading Into Dining Room.
- Conservatory Leading Out Into A Spacious Garden.
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms.
- White Bathroom Suite With Bath and Shower.
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing.
- Extensive Garden Which Benefits From The Sun All Day.
- Magnificent Sea Views To The Rear.
- Raised Patio Decking Area.
- Ample Off-Street Parking.
Online Estate Agent NI are delighted to introduce to the market this three bedroom Semi Detached Villa. Must be viewed to be truly appreciated. The Layout Comprises: Lounge Through Dining Area, Kitchen With Range Of high and low fitted units. Conservatory, Leading onto spacious back garden. Three generous sized Bedrooms. Modern fitted White Bathroom Suite. Benefiting From An Oil Fired Central Heating System, Double Glazed PVC Windows. Tarmac driveway.
This property is Ideal Starter Home. The property further benefits from magnificent sea views to the rear of the property.
Semi-solid wooden flooring, phone point, under stairs storage.
Living Room/Dining Area: 7.11m x 3.88m
Semi-solid wooden flooring, marble fireplace. Open plan to dining. Sliding doors to conservatory.
Conservatory: 3.46m x 3.01m
Tiled floor. uPVC windows and double doors to rear paved patio area.
Kitchen: 3.10m x 2.96m
Modern kitchen. Tiled flooring and splashback with a range of eye and low level kitchen units. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven. Door to rear.
Carpet flooring. Hot press.
Bathroom: 2.14m x 1.75m
Tiled floor and walls. Corner bath with overhead shower. W.C. & wash hand basin. Heated towel rack.
Bedroom 1: 2.86m x 3.70m
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobes. Stunning views to ocean.
Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 3.07m
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.65m x 2.60m
Wooden style laminate flooring. Storage space over stairs.
Off-street parking to side. Garden laid in lawn to front. Garden shed on concrete base. Raised patio decking area. Paved and lawn rear garden, south facing.